Monday, November 21, 2011

Are there tips or ways to grow facial hair? Or is it primarily based on genetics?

it's just genetics. I started growing facial hair at age 10, I have a 16 year old friend who doesn't even have facial hairAre there tips or ways to grow facial hair? Or is it primarily based on genetics?
Supposedly, studies show there is body/facial hair does not regrow faster after shaving. However, studies aren't always reliable for truth. It seems that shaving prompts faster hair regrowth.





I've also found that lifting weights seems to make hair grow faster %26amp; thicker. This could be due to increased amount of free testosterone, which can then convert to a similar testosterone molecule called DHT that does cause hair growth. Or perhaps it is due to increased circulation, which also promotes overall hair growth. Maybe it's a combination of these factors.





Genetics may determine your natural production *range* of hormones, but you can alter genetic expression through lifestyle.Are there tips or ways to grow facial hair? Or is it primarily based on genetics?
Shaving. Every day. Even if you don't have any beard at all. I always thought it was a myth, that is what I was told.. but for the longest time all I could grow is a soul patch and a few hairs under my chin. I found this website which had a forum about beards and mustaches.. all the old geezers on their told me start shaving every day using the sensitive skin type of razor, twice a day if my skin could take it. Well lo and behold.. in one month my beard started coming in. It really does work.
It is really all based on genetics:all you can do is use minoxidil the rest of your life:a huge price for some hairs!


Planets
genetics, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment