Monday, November 21, 2011

There's a computer program that rates my facial attractiveness. How do I find it?

I saw it on Oprah (by accident. I never watch that show)





apparently, brad pitt is 9.3/10 and Hugh Jackman is 7.4 or somethingThere's a computer program that rates my facial attractiveness. How do I find it?
Uhh, I really wouldn't recommend those kind of programs.


That particular program featured on Oprah, is one that has a ';perfect'; idea of a male/female face stored in a a system - one that has the most attractive shape of nose, mouth, eyes, etc. Then when you give it a picture of yourself it COMPARES the picture of you to the ';perfect'; picture and then rates you out of ten.


But attractiveness, male or female, is not about having the perfect face shape - it's depends on race, hairstyle, and body.


If you want to know how attractive you are, just get an URL for a picture of you and put it up on here, and we can rate you.





BTW, that program actually costs quite a lot of money =]There's a computer program that rates my facial attractiveness. How do I find it?
I dont believe it's out for the public to actually use, I think it was only research. I could be wrong though.

No comments:

Post a Comment