Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you use for your cosmetics and facial wash?

Im using ZA New York for my cosmetics and facial wash. What do you think of this brand? Has anyone try before? What brand are you using now? Is it good?What do you use for your cosmetics and facial wash?
Basically, the brand seems pretty famous a few years back, especially when Karen Mok endorsed it. Im not sure about their skin products, but their make up seems pretty good.


Im using several different products for my skincare and make up. I never believed in using the same series, although it sounds to be better.


Im using facial cleanser from Skinfood, toner from Therapeutics, loose powder fro Ettusias, eyebrow frm Cyber colour, and sme other make up from Benefit, Revlon, Kate, Faceshop etc.What do you use for your cosmetics and facial wash?
i never heard of that brand i use neutrogenas deep clean scrub , revlon, and persripitves
I use arbonne products. I have oily skin and have tried just about everything available, and recently started using a product called clear advantade, I have noticed a major improvement in my skin. They also have a great bronzer, which in no way makes you look orange, gives a very natural glow. I have never used the brand you reffered to and I previousley worked as a make up artist for sever years. If you are interested in this product email me akmurray04@yahoo.com. I can tell you how to get information on the product.
have never heard of those brands. I have used Noxzema original face wash cream since i was a teen and never had hardly any breakouts. I still use it because it is a great moisturizer. As for cosmetics, i jump around alot but usually come back to cover girl and maybelline
I use Avon/Covergirl Makeup and I use Clean%26amp;Clear(blackhead one) in the shower and Noxema pads twice a day. I haven't heard of your brand, but I don't have any problem at all with what I use.
Use Lancome facial wash - its good-choose a brand that will suit your budget and skin- don't go in for cheap stuff
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment