Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of bags under my eyes or stress wrinkles and other facial things?

Praise be to the Invisible Pink UnicornHow do I get rid of bags under my eyes or stress wrinkles and other facial things?
i have darkish purpley circles under my eyes and guys think its hot lolHow do I get rid of bags under my eyes or stress wrinkles and other facial things?
Most of it is genetic. I have them to. Just get lots of sleep, and try not be stressed to much. I also have heard that when you cry a lot under eye circles appear darker. Not sure if it's true tho. Also drink plenty of water. Getting a bit of color in your face as well as putting cold spoons under eyes may help. Get ShiSeido Benefiance Revitalizing Cream. I got mine from Macy's and just a tiny dab of it does wonders on dark circles. I have pretty bad ones so this is all from experience.





Hope this helps. :)
Well, many actors us Preperation H. This is proven to remove thos bags/stress wrinkles/ and other facial things.. This really does work!!! Also, all that does not only have to do with your stress, it also depends on how many hours of sleep you get a day!! Try to get between 10-12 hours of sleep..
okay this is going to sound crazy but, preperation h, yes the hemmoroid cream it is actually a secret that has been used for years in hollywood and recently by bodybuilders before competitions. google search preperation h for bodybuilding and you will see a bunch of ads about it
Yes it is true Preperation H


will get rid of the bags.


HONEST
pull them up over your brow.
how old r u?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment