Monday, November 21, 2011

Men with facial hair, do you also find that after eating butter/cheese the smell lingers for hours afterward?

I find there is a waft of stale cheese up my nostrils for hours after eating it.Men with facial hair, do you also find that after eating butter/cheese the smell lingers for hours afterward?
Your Joking Aren't You? I have had facial hair for quite some time and it is well cut neat and clean! Many women do not like men with facial hair and I don't know why? I do know the women in my life that loved it, prefer me with it than without! Sad Really but I have never, never had food or any odor remain in my facial hair except when I was helping put out a fire in my friends house but then again, everything including my clothes and head hair smelled smoky!Men with facial hair, do you also find that after eating butter/cheese the smell lingers for hours afterward?
Then your hygiene is lacking!
As a bearded gent, yes, I do find that pieces of food do lodge in the fungus and do get aromatic at times. There is a solution; soap and water applied to the face after eating. But it beats me why wimmin fancy men with beards which pong.
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment