Monday, November 21, 2011

Why did I get pimples after my facial?

I gave myself a facial last Wednesday. First, I washed my face and then I steamed it for 5 minutes. After that, I did a scrub for 1 minute and then I put on a mask for 20 minutes. I topped it off by putting aloe vera gel (real aloe vera gel from a plant) onto my face. A few days after that I developed pimples! Why is that? I thought facials were supposed to clear your skin. Did I do something wrong? Why did I get pimples after my facial?
its funny how skin works...and honestly, this is expected. anytime you wash your face, especially if you havent washed it in a while, its most likely that you'll develop more pimples. the reason behind it is because it's pushing the bacteria out of the skin. that's why they say to use facewash for a full 8 weeks before determining if it works or not. most skin care regimens will make your face worse before it makes it better. hope i helped! =]Why did I get pimples after my facial?
Some dirt might have gone into your pores while they were still open.





The same thing happened to me in fact, I gave myself a facial at home and steamed my face then washed it with a scrub and i got pimples on my forehead ! I guess it's natural.
the facial probably brought out all the bad stuff that was in your skin...they say that it'll get worse before it gets better


wait a few more days to see the results of your facial :)
its because a facial draws out the toxins in your skin and pores, and thats what pimples are, toxins.
I didn't even read your question. Thank you for the laugh. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment