Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial moisturizer should i use?

I want to put a facial moisturizer after my face wash. I don't want an oily lotion. I want my skin to feel soft.What facial moisturizer should i use?
use sandpaper :DWhat facial moisturizer should i use?
My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Depends on your skins type -





If you have oily shine, go for an anti-shine moisturizer


Likewise, with dry-skin you should get a nighttime one, they are extra moisturizing


With combination skin, pick and mix (:





Most moisturizers should leave your skins feeling softer, albeit a bit sticky at first.


I'm sure you'll find a good one, just remember that it is worth the extra pennies for the better product (:
** I suggest you get one with SPF and I love most Neutrogena products (#6), Clean %26amp; Clear (#7), and Proactiv (#9) **





VOTING: RANKED BY iVILLAGE BEAUTY PEOPLE. TOP 10 MOISTURIZERS!


1. La Mer Cr猫me de la Mer


2. Olay Total Effects Moisturizer


3. Est茅e Lauder Idealist


4. Mary Kay Day Solution with Sunscreen SPF 15


5. Avon Anew Retroactive Age Reversal Cream


6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15


7. Clean %26amp; Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer


8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


9. Proactiv Repairing Lotion


10. Olay Complete UV Protective Moisturizer
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?from=product.aspx%26amp;pf_id=31556%26amp;from=search%26amp;find_spec=%26amp;camp=200914%26amp;dir_delivery=1%26amp;rep_delivery=1





use that. YOur skin drinks it up and you wont break out. Make sure you drink alot of water if you have bad pimples that wont go away. Trust me when i didnt drink much water i break out. SO i started drinking like 8 cups a water a day staring 3-4 weeks ago, and it worked. Also eat as much organic food =)
use cliniderm soothing cream; it is meant for dry skin and there is no scent and it is not oily i use it and it is straight forward moisturizer:)
Try St. Ives products they are all natural and they have a facial moisturizer. I use all their products.
proactive
avon anew products are really good. they have different formulas to match your needs. in addition, there is the avon solutions line.
Olay beauty oil is very good and cheap or just simple facial moisturizer is also cheap and not greasy! :) x
depends on you skin type. if you have oily skin I would reccomend something differeent from if you have dry skin or comb skin
Proactiv or Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial cleanser.
use the garnier nu trice face scrub with micro beads. It makes u feel so refreshed also. Good luck
proactive or cetaphil.


works greatt!
Aveeno is good....
Ask your boyfriend for a pearl necklace.
cocoanut oil
Dove Deep Moisture lotion with SPF

No comments:

Post a Comment