Monday, November 21, 2011

I want to give my tween girls a facial massage?

I know how to do it using hot and cold towels,the massage part but I don't know what chemicals to use.I have ponds cold cream,one of my daughters has some acne/oil and I don't want to make it worse and the other has dry skin that iches if she cleans it too much..what should I use for cleaning massage and a gentle astingent in each case?thank you in advance to all who answer.I want to give my tween girls a facial massage?
You can try this mask for both of them:


1/3 cup plain whole milk yogurt, 2 tbsp. honey %26amp; a bit of ground oatmeal. Apply a layer %26amp; leave it on for 10 mins. Rinse off w/ tepid water.





Yogurt - loosens dead skin cells


Honey - humectant w/ anti-bacterial properties


Oatmeal - optional; soothes %26amp; helps remove dry skin





For the one w/ acne - use witch hazel as a toner. For the one w/ dry skin - use a tiny drop of jojoba oil %26amp; follow w/ a bit of witch hazel toner.





Mashed avocado works well on dry skin too %26amp; this recipe is for oily skin:


Oily-Skin Masque


In a small bowl, thoroughly mash and combine:


1/2 avocado


1 teaspoon lemon juice


1 egg white





Apply evenly to a clean face and allow to remain 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and a cloth.





http://www.care2.com/greenliving/avocado鈥?/a>I want to give my tween girls a facial massage?
if ur unsure of what to use, y dont u give them a full treat by taking them to a beauty parlour. Most of the people here want points and will write anything putting ur twins at risk.
WHEN I GOT A FACIAL MASSAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WAS BY MY BFF........BUT IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER....I GOT THE WORT HEADACHE AND I BROKE OUT THE NEXT DAY......BUT OF COURSE IT HAD 2 DO SOMETHING WITH HER NOT WASHING HER HANDS BEFORE IT AND IT WAS A SCHOOL ACTIVITY [THNKS 2 ';GIRLS ARE GREAT';]......WITH NO SOAP OR CLENSERS....JUST WITH BEAR HANDS!!!!!!!!
you definitly should NOT give them facial massages. it would freak them out.
Give both steam,


cleanse with sensitive skin face wash,


rub lemon on both to exfliate,


and use egg white/oatmeal on oily skin;


and egg yolk/yogurt on dry skin.


Wash off after 5 minutes or so [ after hardens ].
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment