Monday, November 21, 2011

At home facial before my wedding?

I was planning on going to a pro but decided to get a pro massage instead, since that's definitely something I can't do myself. So at home facial it is.


When exactly should I do it, the week before? Also, I was planning on steaming my skin, applying a face mask, then exfoliating with a scrub. Anything else I should do to make my skin really look its best on my wedding day?At home facial before my wedding?
I suggest starting a mask routine at least 2 weeks beforehand, so you'll have the opportunity to do it more than once. But don't do it every day- Maybe twice a week at the very most. And don't forget to moisturize after exfoliating!





I have heard fantastic, wonderful, incredible things about Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which can be purchased from just about any drugstore for about four bucks.


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp79218_333181鈥?/a>


There are lots of reviews on the drugstore.com page, and even more floating around on the internet, and about 99% of them are positive, so I'd definitely give that a go. It's a bit tingly, so if you have sensitive skin, I recommend doing it at night, because you might be a little red afterwards.





You can also try an asprin mask, which is basically crushed up slightly dissolved (un coated) asprin tablets (which contain salycilic acid, which is the main ingredient in a lot of acne medications, and also helps reduce redness) and a bit of honey. I've heard terrific things about those as well. here is a video tutorial on how to make a simple one:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4鈥?/a>





I've also heard that if you mix the two (throw a little crushed up slightly dissolved asprin into your Queen Helene mask and really rub it into your face) it works absolute wonders, so you can probably try that as well.





Good luck, and congratulations!At home facial before my wedding?
I'd do the exfoliating the day before so your skin can calm down - think if you have a reaction to products you have not used before.





You can have a full body scrub - a facial - your brows - leg and under arm wax at most salons - they do a bridal package.
Perhaps if you give us your skin type, we can better help you.





I would suggest doing it 2 weeks out, not one week out because facials can always cause a breakout...you want to give any breakout adequate time to heal. You also don't want to be trying new products within this time period.





I did a AVEDA mask....gel type (hydrating but didn't clog my pores).
I would say have the facial two weeks before the wedding just in case you have allergic reaction to any of the products


Depending on where you live, I can offer a free facial so that you can try Mary Kay Products


Take a look at my site





Http://www.marykay.com/nalli
hi you can try this one:


beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step


it really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment